WT21 is intended at Bluetooth applications where a host processor is capable of running the Bluetooth software stack. WT21 only implements the low level Bluetooth Host Controller Interface (HCI) but still offers advantages of a module — easy implementation and certifications.
- Highly integrated and cost effective Bluetooth HCI module
- Bluetooth class 1 radio based on CSR’s BlueCore-6
- Transmit power 6dBm, receiver sensitivity -87dB
- Integrated antenna or RF pin
- Small size: 17,1 x 11,6 x 2,6mm
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR Compliant
- Bluetooth controller subsystem CE, FCC and IC qualified
- Industrial temperature range from -40C to +85C
- 801.11 co-existence interface
- AuriStream baseband codec, which provides better audio quality
- Supports any Bluetooth stack with HCI interface
WT21 is intendend for Bluetooth applications where a host processor is capable of running the Bluetooth software stack. WT21 only implements the low level Bluetooth Host Controller Interface (HCI) but still offers advantages of a module- easy implementation and certifications. WT21 is based on CSR’s BlueCore-6 chip and offers the lowest current consumption and the highest integration level in its class. WT21 supports Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR standard. It also has AudiStream technology built in, which significantly improves the quality of voicein audio applications.
WT21 supports any Bluetooth software stack that implements the standard Bluetooth HCI interface. The software stack can interface to the module either via UART, SDIO or SPI interface. WT21 offers Bluetooth
in integrated form factor that is easy to understand, manage and source. It is an ideal product for an OEM who does not want to spend significant amount of time and money to RF regulatory approvals and designing a complex 2,4 GHz radio product. By utilizing Bluegiga’s world-class integration services and technical support, OEMs can beassured that their products reach the market quickly and cost efficiently.